Saturday, 11 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 11

This tag was made with some handmade type paper that I have had for years. The houndstooth was from an older TCD collection. You could use any type of bauble or chandelier type crystal-you can also color them with Copic markers or alcohol inks. This stamp is a special TC Christmas negative. I heat embossed the letters as kept smearing them because I sometimes get impatient and don't let things dry before I touch them.

If you have any questions about anything I did or any part of any tag please email.

Product List:
TCD Houndstooth
TCD Christmas Negative
Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
Cream and red circle sticker-Jenni Bowlin
black handmade paper
clear embossing powder
black ribbon
metal edged tag
crystal bauble or chandelier crystal

2 comments:

  1. thanks Lara! I have a special request... can you please create a download for the stamp images that you have been using for the 12 tags? I have been copy/pasting directly from the blog and not looking as crisp images as I want. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like that as well.....and lovely stamp on this one...

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete