Sunday, 12 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 12

This is one of the tags that has sentimental value to me as I have included a piece of jewelry that belonged to my grandmother-this was not a valuable piece of jewelry. The white december is from an old set of rub-ons that I have had for years but you could use white ink also. Fleur de lys stamp is form pre made TCD negative that comes in your TC Stampmaker kit

Product List:
TCD Noel Tags and Borders side B
TCD Noel Countdown side B
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
Black Onyx Versafine ink by Tsukineko
Cream satin ribbon
white december rub on
bling or button

I also decided I wanted a way to give back at this time of year because I have much to be thankful for this season so I am going to be giving away a complete premade set of all the stamps I have used on all 25 tags for the person who gets the most people to like Photocentric on facebook from now until the end (cutoff is 12:00 AM PST) of Christmas Day which is December 25.

We are also having a little contest for all of you that own a TC stampmaker already-from now until the end of December who ever creates the best original project using original stamps that you create (you must send a photo of the negatives and stamps created) will also receive a full set of the stamps I used for the tags and we will display this project at CHA show in Los Angeles. More details to follow.....

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Nice tag...that piece of jewelry really added to it...

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete