Monday, 13 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 13

This tag was just sort of a collage of various items-I was actually going to use the heart for something else but I accidentally dropped it and decided I liked it better on this tag than the others. The numbers are from the first download I posted on day 2 I think. If you have any questions about any of the tags-please let me know and I would be more than happy to give you any directions.

*This is not a download-we post the negative and the stamp just to illustrate that we did create them-not purchased them. This will be available in a few days as a download.

Tip: You do not need to mirror or invert text when making a text stamp. You simply print it out as normal and then flip over the negative so it reads wrong and place it on top of the polymer sachet.

Product List:
TCD Noel Red Dots side B
TCD Blingage Zach's Book Plates
TCD Giving Thanks tags
Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
gingham ribbon
glitter chipboard heart
bling gem

No comments:

Post a Comment