Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 15

I mixed up the negatives I would be sharing as I already shared the negative the Santa is on with you on day 2, I will have the one with the peace on earth one later this week for you to download. The dear is my handwriting and the frame is a TCD one you receive in your Stampmaker kit. I liked the way the frame turned out so I actually made several more blank ones. It was stamped with Onyx Black Versafine ink and heat embossed with fine clear embossing powder. The muslin fabric ribbon I bought but it would be easy to recreate even if you don't sew. Basically, it is just 2 layers of fabric folded in half, stitched and then clipped to make a fringe.

Today's giveaway on TC blog is from Canvas Corp I have used their products for several years and I love their thickstock-it is extra, heavyweight cardstock.

*This is not a download-I will be posting this negative on Friday, December 17 as a download.

Product List:
TCD Noel Cards and Notes side B
TCD Noel Ribbon
TCD Tags and Borders
TCD Blingage Jamie's gems
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
Black Onyx Versafine by Tsukineko
muslin fabric
clear embossing powder
black pen

No comments:

Post a Comment