Thursday, 16 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 16

This tag is another more simple tag but I love the extra dimension that the paper flower-if I could do this again I would brush on some iridescent art medium to give the flower some shimmer. The love bling is an old product from MAMBI-I actually cut it apart and put the letters closer together. The heart is stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder and then I stamped and cut out the numbers (make sure letters are dry before you start cutting them LOL!) The paper flower was made from the page of an old book I bought for like a $1.00 USD at secondhand thrift store-it was not a valuable book. As an avid reader, I had a very hard time cutting up a book. I simple cut it in a wavy spiral and rolled it up-if you know anyone in the medical profession-clean, unused hemostats are great for holding the paper. After the glue dried, I turn my flowers over and lightly "smoosh" them on a flat surface.

*This is not a download-this is a special TCD design image that will be available soon.

Make sure you enter to win the giveaway from Wescott on the TC Blog

Product list:
TCD Noel Stripes
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
Black Onyx Versafine ink by Tsukineko
old book paper
love bling-MAMBI
black ribbon
pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment