Sunday, 19 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 19

On this tag, I first stamped the damask, which is one of the TCD negatives that come in your TC Stampmaker kit. Then I stamped the jingle bells words on ivory thick stock and cut out the word strips. I threaded all the jingle bells on to a large jump ring-I actually used a metal ring that was on the metal tags that I took off.

For all those of you going home for Christmas and the Holiday Season and those who will be separated from your loved ones-I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season,
Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaii is my home and half my family is still there) and a Happy New Year (since that is my birthday.)

Please enter to win the generous gift from Amy's Paperlife on the TC blog today. I am grateful that I can count them both as my friends.

*this is not a download-it is the negative and the stamps used to create the card.

Product List:
TCD Noel Sheet Music
TCD Noel Ribbon
TCD Bligage Jamie's gems
Black Onyx Versafine ink by Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory thickstock
metal edge tag
Jingle Bells
jumprings

3 comments:

  1. Lara, this tag and 17 are my favorites. Very Elegant! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making Cards for Brenner Children's Hospital every month. This would make my task so much easier Teresa. Thanks for chance to win these.

    Would love to in these products. I make cards and semd in once every months.

    I also do cards for soldiers, so I stay busy. I have an illness that keeps me in Pj's for months at a time, so I know something about being sick. This is why I make so many cards to donate.

    I am raising 3 grandchildren so not much money left for Grandma, lol.

    chris wooten
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete