Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 21

I cut both the green cardstock and the transparency into a tag shape and then added a 1/2" strip of the red damask. I stamped all the images on lined paper. As you can see you can get all the extremely fine lines in the Silent Night words. The flourish is one of the additional 20 TCD images you get with you Stampmaker kit which is nice as you can then resize the images.

Make sure you enter to win the Graphic 45 giveaway on the TCD Blog today. I love Graphic 45 papers and I even used their green Ivy and Holly paper on several of the tags. They always have the most amazing projects.

*This is not a download-this image is included with your TC Stampmaker kit.

Product List:
TCD Noel Words Transparency
TCD Red Damask
TCD Blingage Miranda's jewels
Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko
black ribbon
green cardstock
lined paper

2 comments:

  1. Love all your tags and I can't wait to get my stampmaker. I know I am getting one for Christmas! Shhhh. Don't tell. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are great/ Sp wish I own that TCSM

    Making Cards for Brenner Children's Hospital every month. This would make my task so much easier Teresa. Thanks for chance to win these.

    Would love to in these products. I make cards and semd in once every months.

    I also do cards for soldiers, so I stay busy. I have an illness that keeps me in Pj's for months at a time, so I know something about being sick. This is why I make so many cards to donate.

    I am raising 3 grandchildren so not much money left for Grandma, lol.

    chris wooten
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete