Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 22

I first cut out a tag from an old book page. I then stamped the family and a simple damask shape that I created with clear embossing ink(I used Versamark as I have used it for years and it was one of the few available on the market when I started stamping) and clear embossing powder. I then used a foam blending pad to cover the whole thing with Crimson Red Versafine ink but you could do the same thing with any other ink you have and then just use a paper towel rub the ink off the embossed area. I backed it with the Ivory thick stock just to give it some support and layered on all the other pieces. Can I say I love liquid glue dots from Helmar for attaching dimensional items? I have used these for years. I attached the blingage piece to the little black clip with it.

Make sure you enter to win the Crate Paper Collection on the TC Blog today.

I wanted to use my maiden name as part of these tags but Japanese kanji doesn't really match the Noel line so I have decided to just cut it out and cover with glitter and hang this by the tags in my front hallway. Ok so I now have a stamp my whole family will want.


Product List
TCD Noel Countdown side B
TCD Blingage Miranda's Jewels
Black Onyx, Crimson Red Versafine ink and Versamark by Tsukineko
Liquid Glue dots by Helmar
round tag-Jenni Bowlin
clear embossing powder
seam binding colored with Cinder color by Tattered Angels
old book page
Black clip

1 comment:

  1. This machine looks awesome, thank you, thank you for this chance and the info you share. I just started PC this yesr and now make them for charity too.

    Making Cards for Brenner Children's Hospital every month. This would make my task so much easier Teresa. Thanks for chance to win these.

    Would love to in these products. I make cards and semd in once every months.

    I also do cards for soldiers, so I stay busy. I have an illness that keeps me in Pj's for months at a time, so I know something about being sick. This is why I make so many cards to donate.

    I am raising 3 grandchildren so not much money left for Grandma, lol.

    chris wooten
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete