Thursday, 23 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 23


This is one of my favorite tags even though it is very untraditional colors for Christmas-if you took off the 23 you could use it for a card or scrapbook page embellishment. I cut out the tag shape and then layered a piece of this paper tape stuff that I have had for years-it is not sticky backed and it had a tiny bit of superfine glitter on it (if anyone knows what it is called or who made it, please let me know). Both the frame and the quote are stamps made from TCD premade negatives included in your TC Stampmaker kit.The round 23 was made by adhering a piece of ivory thick stock to a round metal tag and stamping 23 and I added the dots with a black marker.

Make sure to enter the Punky Sprouts giveaway on the TC blog today. I have never tried their products but they look great-lots of blank surface for stamping on.

*These are not downloads-these are included in your TC Stampmaker kit.

Product List:
TCD Blingage Taylor's Clips
Onyx Black Versafine ink from Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory Thick stock
metal edge tag
paper tape
leopard print ribbon
black marker

13 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the chance to win one of your wonderful stamp makers I would love to be able to make my own stamps and your machine has been on my wish list for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the beautiful tags that you shared with us this month. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great machine, to be able to make my own stamps, how cool is that?! what a great Christmas gift to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow...what a great machine and giveaway!!! Love the tag today so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a Cool little machine! Imagine making your own stamps.. Wow.. what a wonderful prize..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i TOO LOVE THE UNCONVENTIONAL ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool machine, I want one SO bad. Thanks for th chance to win.
    krisandcody2u at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to make my own stamps--especially all my grandkids names -- thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. never heard of that product teresa.

    Making Cards for Brenner Children's Hospital every month. This would make my task so much easier Teresa. Thanks for chance to win these.

    Would love to in these products. I make cards and semd in once every months.

    I also do cards for soldiers, so I stay busy. I have an illness that keeps me in Pj's for months at a time, so I know something about being sick. This is why I make so many cards to donate.

    I am raising 3 grandchildren so not much money left for Grandma, lol.

    chris wooten
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have some of that tape too that i just started to use again. after a fruitless search i found something sorta similar called veneer tape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. back again...i found the polka dot mesh tape. it's made by magicmesh.com

    ReplyDelete