Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 8

I love the way this tag turned out-I just started layering pieces and various elements until I ended up with something I liked. The looking back was left over from an old TC paper collection. The artisan label stamp was one I already owned but it would be easy to create your own. I created the thankful stamp for the stampmaker-text stamps are some of the easiest to do-you can create them in programs like Word or Photoshop or Photoshop elements or Gimp(which is free). I had a lot of chipboard stars and I simply covered it with spray adhesive and glitter (I love the Art Glitter glue that dries white for glitter but I didn't have time to wait for it to dry).


Product list:
TCD Noel Black Damask
TCD Noel Countdown side B
Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory Thickstock
chipboard star
metal edge tag
black velvet ribbon
bling flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment