Thursday, 9 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas tag 9

This is one of the tags that has special meaning for me as the button and the key were with my grandmother's belongings when we went through them after she passed away this summer. I decided to add a little more green as there was so much ivory, black and red that it needed a pop of color. I love black and ivory combination as most everything in my house is black and cream but needed some green for Christmas. The Home and large artisan label stamps are ones I created and the background on the label is from one of the preprinted negatives you get with your TC Stampmaker kit.

Product List:
TCD Noel Countdown side B
Onyx Black Versafine from Tsukineko
Canvas Corp Ivory thickstock
Graphic 45 Christmas Past-The Holly and the Ivy paper
Button
Cream ribbon
key

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that someone hasn't been very nice. I think it's a shame. I find your gorgeous creations to be very inspiring and adore the fact that you share so much of yourself in your work and open yourself up to world in such a way. Not many are able to do that. Thank you so much for sharing you beautiful, inspirational art. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete