Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Stampmaker Teacher Certification

This past Friday, we held the first ever Photocentric TC Stampmaker teacher certification class in Phoenix.  It was so nice to finally get to get a taste of summer-if I lived in Phoenix I think I would be sitting out by the pool every day. HAHA!!  

Sally and Charlie explain about our exclusive photopolymer sachet/packets
Amazing silver clay jewelry all made with the TC Stampmaker
Everyone intent on learning who to make your own stamps, stencils and embossing plates.
We had a few craft industry celebrities show up-Ms. Teresa Collins herself who needs no introduction and author and designer Jen Cushman.  We also had wonderful representatives from several stores attend the class, these include:
and Jewelry designer and teacher Jen Hascom from Jenuine Article

It was so wonderful to meet you all and we really missed those of you who were unable to attend the class.

We will be another training class in Chicago, the Sunday, July 17 prior to CHA-please email Sally at sally.butcher@photocentricusa.com if you are interested as we still have a few spaces.

3 comments:

  1. over from TT&J. i really would love to win one of your stamp kits, they look amazing for creating all kinds of craft projects, including the silver, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came over from TT&J, was told to tell "why I would like to win this' (I think).... because it ROCKS!!! It looks SO awesome!!! I can think of a thousand uses for this!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stampmaker ! Coming from TT&J to tell you why I would like to win the giveaway...because this stampmaker has so many ways to be used and like a crafter I will be happy to have one.

    ReplyDelete