Monday, 24 October 2011

Holiday Cards

Design Team member Cheri Piles focused on using the "Happy Holidays" seal to show you several ways to use it with the accompanying stamps. Think of it as One Stamp two looks ;).  She did an amazing job on this card and tag.  Again I always admire people who can create great cards.  Way to go Cheri!!  Keep up the good work.


She stamped the background with the snowflake stamps and then layered the Happy Holidays seal in the center.

 Here is a *TIP* from Cheri:
To give this card dimension I dabbed my gluestick onto the stamp and stamped again over my inked image then I added prisma glitter which gives the snowflakes a really "frosty" look! BE SURE to wash your stamp right away in warm soapy water to prevent the remaining glue from drying which will ruin your stamp.

This is another GORGEOUS design from Cheri:




We love the Retro colour pink and the fabric flower & pearl.
Happy Holidays!



1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for the new link on the Epson printers. I was getting really frustrated.

    I do want to say that using the program for making the negatives is as easy as they come.

    Also, so far, I have had great success in making the stamps themselves. Today will be the first time I will make a stamp start to finish. So far, I have only made stamps with the supplied negatives.

    ReplyDelete