Thursday, 6 October 2011

New October Negatives

We know that many of you are card makers and are probably all working on your Christmas and holiday cards so we decided to give you a few options plus included the give thanks ones for Thanksgiving (US holiday) and Poppy for those of you in the UK.


*this is not the negative-please click on link to download-October Negative


I created these little Christmas tags they about 2.5 x 3.5".  The december and the snow stamps were ones I created for the Christmas tags I did last year.  I drew the ivy and holly on the Merry Christmas tag and colored in with the Wink of Stella glitter pens from Kuretake-I have never seen these in the US but they have amazing glitter and cover very well.  I also used them on tree, the peace and joy tag and the happy holidays tags.  I tried 3 different white inks and the Clearsnap Colorbox frost white ink seemed to show up best on the kraft cardstock. 

 










Other products used:
Red ribbon-grosgrain and satin
white seam binding
Making Memories metal star-no longer available
foam tape
white embossing powder

Stamps created with the TC Stampmaker
Enjoy and Happy Stamp Making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment