Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Spring Fling Journal - by Cheri Piles



Let Cheri explain how she made the Stamps & the Journal:
One of the things I love most about having my own stamp machine is that I can create a set of stamps in just moments. 
Stamps that I want or need for a particular project all at hand at a moments notice.
I was creating a little Journal Book using the new collection from Teresa Collins - "Spring Fling" and needed some tabs!
Then I decided that I would really like to have words that fit perfectly into the white space for the tabs.... Then of course because my juices were flowing I needed a cute little banner to use with my new words and a new journal spot... 

 
I love that I was able to create ALL OF THESE on just one small and one large negative & sachet. A total of 12 stamps!!

~Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I need to use my Stampmaker more. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete