Friday, 27 April 2012

Welcome to Tya Smith


Tya Smith is the latest person to join our talented Design Team. Here is a little note from Tya.

Hi there! My name is Tya Smith and I am so thrilled to be a member of the Design Team. I live in beautiful Utah with my 3 cute kids and my wonderful husband of 17 years. I have been paper crafting for 15 years beginning with the birth of my oldest daughter and I love anything and everything to do with paper. I have been lucky enough to be able to work at my local scrapbook store for the last 15 years teaching classes and am currently the Design Team Coordinator for them. I would say that my style is very clean with a bit of fun, humor and whimsy added in. I love bright happy colors and you will probably be seeing a lot of polka dots and stripes and bold patterns in my designs because they are my favorite!
I look forward to this new adventure in my life! Happy Stamping!

2 comments: