Friday, 1 June 2012

FREE June download stamp designs















The sun is shining and the holidays are fast approaching…which means that our stamps this month are all about holidays, enjoying the sea and sun, celebrating July 4th and the London 2012 Olympics! We hope that they inspire you to create some fabulous projects.
Let me take a moment to thank, and introduce you to Karin Joan who designed this month’s stamps – thanks so much!
Here is a little bit about Karin…
''My name is Karin Joan, happily married with Freddy and the proud mother of our
4 year old Jeremy. I'm a part time primary school teacher and part time stay-at-home-mom.
Besides that, I'm very busy with the 24Homes foundation, together with my best friend Claire.
I love to design and to be creative in many ways and as much as I can. In that I find inspiration in almost anything: be it window shopping or a friend’s home, you name it!
Although my own style is girly, vintage and shabby chic, I'm not scared of a challenge and to design out of my box :-)
Want to know more about me? Visit our 24Homes blog:24homes.blogspot.com  ''

No comments:

Post a Comment