Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Printing negatives with a laser or inkjet printer?

Printing dark negatives is a crucial part of stampmaking when you are using the stampmaker and it can be confusing when there are so many printers out there!
So, whether you are using an inkjet or laser printer, both can be used to produce stamps.

We generally recommend inkjet printers as all you have to do is adjust your printer settings and go! Laser printers need a little more help to ensure that negatives are printed dark enough to make stamps.

Sally (one of our stamp making experts!) has made two videos to help. I hope that you find these useful and would love to hear your feedback.

How to print a negative using a laser printer

Printing a negative from an inkjet printer

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! cheap brochure printing

    ReplyDelete