Friday, 28 September 2012

Welcome to Valerie & Petra

A huge welcome to Valerie & Petra 
new members of our Creative Design Team

Valerie Mangan and Petra Offrell have joined our team.
Many of you will have noticed we have had a few beautiful, inspiring and eye catching projects from both of these ladies and I am sure there is plenty more to look out for in the future.

Here is a little bit more about Valerie and Petra.

Valerie Mangan
I’m a working mom & wife living in New Jersey. I take heavy inspiration from the trends, pattern and color I see every day, particularly at my ‘day job’ where I work as an interior designer. I would classify my style as clean, linear and graphic, although every now and then I like to pile it on - especially when I’m working on cards. Like many scrapbookers, I'm very interested in photography. I love all things art and design related, and I'm always trying to learn something new. I take classes whenever I can at a local stamping shop in NYC - satisfying both my needs to be creative and spend time in the city!
http://paperandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/


Petra Offrell
I am Petra Offrell a.k.a. pysselpetra from Malmö, Sweden. I have 3 kids {Alva 4 Teo 6 and Love 8 years old}, 2 cats {Busan & Cosinus}, one dear husband and a passion for Scrapbooking. I love to try new techniques and different media and I also like to challenge myself to try new things and styles. I love turquoise, brown, orange and lime but I find myself scrapping all kinds of colors. Papers with well-coordinated colors and beautiful patterns make my heart beat a little bit faster. I stamp, I paint, I mist, I tear, I stitch, I cut and I punch… but I keep to my Clean & Simple style.. with some artsy elements.

I am so happy to be on the team!
http://mittkreativakaos.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment