Well there were plenty of Halloween festivities over the weekend and I am sure they will continue till the early hours of Thursday morning. I still have plenty of treats to share in the form of projects created with our Halloween stamps over the next few days.
Today, I wanted to hand over to Valerie Mangan who has created these fab bottlecap magnets...
What you need
September Download from Photocentric
Maya Road Metal Flower Bottle Cap
Patterned Paper (Type, Orange), Black & White baker’s twine
What to do
- Stamp and heat emboss spider web onto type printed paper. Mist with spray ink and dab excess ink off resisted areas.
- Punch circle out to fit into bottle cap. Attach to cap interior with glue runner.
- Stamp and heat emboss spiders and trim out.
- Stamp sentiment and trim into pennant shapes, affix to spider web.
- Attach spider above sentiment with dimensional adhesive. Attach second spider slightly underneath banner.
- Tie string around cap.
- Affix magnet to back of cap.
Time taken: 30 minutes