I made the stamp using a cut-out feather in black CS and hearts printed on a transparency sheet. The camera stamp I made with the normal stamp making procedure using a Royalty free image from the internet.
It is fun to mix a text already on the PP with some alpha sticker and an image. This way the title gets dynamic and fun.
What you need
Cutting machine or punch and a printer to make the stamp. Camera stamp. Cardstock, doily, wood veneer hearts and arrow, Teresa Collins Summer Stories PP, Kaiser Kraft Tiny alphas, 3D foam, sewing machine, distress ink, stamping ink.
What to do
1) Stamp the feathers on to the background CS. Then trace the edges with a black pen.
2) Cut out a piece of PP slightly bigger than the photo, 3 banners and the LOVED piece of PP and ink all edges.
3) Cut the LOVED in halves to make it look longer.
4) Cut out the butterfly tag and the swirls using a Silhouette or similar and ink the edges.
5) Stitch on the pieces to the background.
6) Add the doily.
7) Stamp the camera, cut it out and add on 3D foam.
8) Add the text “by the” using tiny alphas.
9) Ink all around the background and then free-hand-cut the stripe of PP, ink and stitch onto the top edge.
10) Then just add the wood veneer hearts and arrow.11) Enjoy!