The lovely ornament arrow is from the November free download
Hearts in a row is from August free download
What you need
White CS, PP from YouDo, October afternoon, Crate and Studio Calico, Stamps using the Photocentric/Teresa Collins stamp maker (August, November designs and Teresa Collins designs), mist, distresses, stitching. Flair from Cr8tivecr8tions, leaf, clothes pin and decorative clip from YouDo, staples,
What to do
1) Mist onto the white CS, let dry and freehand cut of the edges.
2) Stitch down to the green dotted PP from YouDo.3) Make a confetti envelope
4) Cut out the pieces of PP and ink all edges. lay out but do not glue down just yet.
5) Add the stamps
6) Glue down, let dry and add some decorative stitching
7) Add details and freehand cut butterflies.
Thats all for this time ♥ Petra