This page is made for a The Studio Challenges and the challenge was to use stitching. Well I did but I also used several stamps.I love using stamps as part of the background as well as for decoration or part of the title.
This stamp part of the title is from the Father's Day Free stamp download, as well as on the background.
What you need
PP Grace Taylor Millie's Garden Scrapbook papers from Trimcraft, Stamps using the Photocentric/Teresa Collins stamp maker (see further doown), mist, distrsses, Crafter's Workshop stencils, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, gesso, stitching. StazOn.
What to do
1) Use the masks and distress ink to create the backgorund on a white CS
2) Frehand cut the stripes for the top and bottom, stitch on
3) Add the stamps and also stamp 'Tge world's best' on a piece of PP of neutral color
4) Cut out several pieces of theMillie's Garden collection including the butterflies.
5) Ink all edges using distress ink
6) Glue down, let dry and add some decorative stitching
7) Mist some chipboard for the title and add.
You can go find the stamps during the different free downloads or you can just grab those 4 stamps right here.
That's all for today - see you soon.