Stitch the edges before you attach to the card base so you get a smooth inside of the card.
What you need
June 2013 Stamp design.
Cardstock, distress ink,
Pink Paislee Cottage farm collection, Teresa Collins – Summer stories borders
Kaiserkraft Mini alphas, stamping ink.
What to do
- Use a kraft CS to make a 6x6 card base
- Cut out a piece of PP from PP Cottage farm collection slightly smaller than 6x6. Machine stitch around the edges.
- Cut out a stripe from the same collection and trim the edges.
- Stamp on a journaling card from the Cottage Farm collection.
- Cut out some pieces from the Cottage Farm collection and TC Summer stories borders.
- Ink all edges.
- Glue down and then stamp the hot air balloon over the edge of the journaling card.
- Stick some mini alphas ‘Hurra’ on a piece of plastic (I used a piece from the negative sheet and it worked just fine). Then glue onto the design making a bow.
- Add the mini alphas ‘hipp hipp’
- Add the flower from the Cottage Farm collection on a 3D dot.