ree-hand cut the hot air balloons from the MME Sky's the limit collection and stamp on two balloons behind them.
When you want to stamp over the edge, make sure you have something soft underneath to make the stamp cover the edge better and to avoid getting an empty spot in the border.
What you need
June 2013 Stamp design
Cardstock, stencils from Crafter’s workshop, distress ink,
MME Sky’s the limit collection
Doily, Kaiserkraft Mini alphas, stamping ink.
What to do
- Make the background using some stencils and distress ink.
- Then stamp on two hot air balloons.
- Cut some pieces in different shapes and sizes from the MME Sky’s the limit collection and free-hand cut the hot air balloons.
- Ink all edges and mounted them together with the photos
- Stamp over the edge of one photo onto the background.
- Add stamps on the stripes of PP on the edges of the page.
- Add the alphas for a title.