Today I will show some cat jewellery that I made using a cat stamp and some shrink plastic. These were also made for HSN.
This is what you need:
A cat photo
A good scissor
A hole punch
Some jewellery details
This is how you do:
1. Trace the cat in the photo and remove the background
2. Make the photo into a negative (check this video out to see how to)
3. Make a stamp
4. Stamp on the shrink plastic
5. Punch a hole
6. Fuzzycut around the stamped image and the punched hole
7. Warm up the plastic so it shrinks
8. Add the jewellery details.