For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 007 x 1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 008 x 1
• Scraps of any other paper in the Love 2 Travel C73 collection
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 005 x 1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 009 x 1
• The frame from one more chipboard
• White and clear gesso
• Gel medium
• Mist in yellow/gold, pink and turquoise
• Distress ink in teal/blue
• Stamps - made using the Stampmaker
• Edge scraper
1. Use the FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 008 as the base.
2. Take the FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 007 and cut of a little on each edge, scrape the edges and distress with ink. Cover it with clear gesso and let dry. Add to the base.
3. Cut square or rectangular pieces of scraps from any papers from the FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 collection. Add randomly underneath the bottom part of the page using gel medium. Let dry.
4. Cut out the word Amazing Journey from FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 00. Cover the title, the two frames and also the Luggage chipboard from FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 009 with white gesso. Let dry.
5. Add the two frames to the background. Paint the frames and the pieces of scraps and the area around with a thin layer of white gesso. Let dry.
6. Add mist in three colors. Let dry.
7. Add stamps.
8. Add the photo, leaves and flowers.
9. Write journaling on the luggage chipboard.
10. Paint edges of the title and luggage chipboard with distress ink. Add stickles. Let dry and add to the page.
11. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!
I used stamps I made myself using the Teresa Collins Stampmaker from Photocentric
Have a great day!
#Photocentric #Teresacollinsstampmaker #Stampmaker